1. Personal Information
1.1 ‘Personal Information’ means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person. Personal Information includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email address, information regarding the domain and host from which you access the internet, the internet protocol address of the computer or internet service provider you are using, anonymous statistical data, and any and all details that may be necessary from you.
1.2 The User is required to provide us with Personal Information if:
1.The User chooses to make a purchase or download any information or seek access to certain pages
2.Sign up for one of our email newsletters or other services; or
3.In order to avail our Services, as a registered member of our Website
2. Session Data
1. We automatically log generic information about your device’s connection to the Internet, also known as "session data", that is anonymous and not linked to any Personal Information. Session data consists of things such as IP address, operating system and type of browser software being used and the activities conducted by you while on the device. An IP address is a number that lets devices attached to the internet, such as our web servers, know where to send data back to you, such as the pages of the website you wish to view.
2. We collect session data because it helps us analyze things such as, what items visitors are likely to click on most, the way visitors are clicking through the website, how many visitors are surfing to various pages on the website, how long visitors are staying and how often they are visiting. It also helps us diagnose problems with our servers and lets us better administer our systems. Although such information does not identify you personally, it is possible to determine from an IP address, your Internet Service Provider (ISP), and the approximate geographic location of your point of connectivity.
1. Personal Information will not be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
2. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your device's hard drive. Cookies are only read by the server that placed them, and are unable to do such things as run programs on your computer, plant viruses or harvest your Personal Information.
4. As to the personalization of experience, these types of cookies allow you to log in without having to type your log-in name each time (only your password is needed); we may also use such cookies to display an advertisement to you while you are on the Website or to send you promotional emails (assuming you have not opted out of receiving such emails) .None of this information is passed to any third party, and is used solely by us to provide you with a better user experience on our Website.
5. A cookie may also be placed by our advertising server. Such cookies are used only for purposes of tracking the effectiveness of advertising served by us on our Website, and no Personal Information is gathered from you by the use of these cookies, nor is this information shared with any third parties. Similarly, a cookie may be placed by our third-party advertising companies or advertisement providers or servers. These companies may use aggregated statistics about your visits to our Website, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that you may be interested in, or any goods and services of potential interest to you. The information they collect, does not include your Personal Information.
6. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. Of course, by changing the options on your web browser or using certain software programs, you can control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your browser. The Company supports your right to block any unwanted Internet activity, especially that of unscrupulous websites. However, blocking the Website’s cookies may disable certain features on the Website, and may make it impossible to purchase or use certain services available on the Website. Please note that it is possible to block cookie activity from certain websites while permitting cookies from websites you trust.
7. No Personal Information is gathered or stored in the cookies placed by our Website and, as a result, none can be passed on to any third parties.
4. Third Party Service Providers
1. While providing Services to the User, the Company must provide certain Personal Information related to the User to Third Party Service Providers. Such information (including aggregate cookie and tracking information) will be provided solely in connection with provision of Services provided under this Agreement.
5. Permitted Disclosure
1. In addition to the circumstances described above, the Company may disclose the member information if required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect our rights or properties, or any, or all of our entities, associates, employees, directors or officers, or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities. In addition, if the Company or our substantial assets are acquired, the Personal Information provided by the User will most likely also be transferred in connection with such acquisition.
6. Promotional E-mails and Online Surveys
1.The User will occasionally receive e-mail updates regarding special offers, sponsors promotions and sweepstakes to give Users the opportunity to win prizes. Information collected by the Company for such activities may include contact information and survey questions. The Company would require the contact information of the User to notify contests winners. If the User does not wish to receive them, the User shall click on the "unsubscribe" link or follow the instructions in each e-mail message.
2. The Company conducts online surveys, which is entirely optional. If the User chooses to participate in these surveys, opinions and comments provided by the User would be used by the Company to understand the User preferences and improvise its Services. The User may provide his feedback anonymously unless otherwise stated in the survey.
7. Trade marks
All trademarks displayed on this site are either owned or used under licence by Team Thai a partnership firm registered under Indian partnership Act 1932 and registered under trademark Act 1999. All other intellectual property rights in all text, images, sound, software and other materials on this site are owned by Team Thai / affiliated entities or are included with permission of the relevant owner. References to affiliated entities include all members of the Team Thai (@R kindly type in the symbol). You are permitted to browse this site and to reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk and by distribution to other people but, in all cases, for non-commercial, informational and personal purposes only. No reproduction of any part of the site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including posting to any other site. No other licence or right is granted. We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this site as and when we consider it appropriate and without notice.